Join us in our quest for world domination, grow your skillset and become a member of our growing family.
We are in need of an experienced Salesforce Developer able to lead and contribute to ISV app development
Transfluent is a ten-year-old company and we are now building a next-generation translation platform. We offer AI based translations for customer support inside Salesforce making the multilingual customer service a breeze.
We are now offering a rare position in becoming a lead figure in ISV development. We expect you to contribute to the joint development with our partners and be a proficient Salesforce developer able to contribute to the ongoing development in an ISV environment. You will be taking the lead developer role for all our Salesforce services, ensuring that all our services are done well end-to-end: implemented according to the best practices, tested carefully, and documented well.
We expect and offer support for continuous skill development. Our continuous growth enables exciting opportunities and we support multiple career paths: want to become an architect, a team lead, or perhaps taking part of our AI research - it's up to you!
We have offices in Helsinki, Tampere, and Jyväskylä and would prefer you to work in hybrid mode in either Helsinki or Jyväskylä, but your location can be negotiated.
- Both independent development and leading partner teams
- Participation on roadmap planning & feature viability scoping
Wishlist for skills
- Understanding of Salesforce architecture
- Knowledge in Salesforce technologies such as Apex, SOQL, Lightning Web Components and/or Aura framework
- Experience in integrating systems using different APIs, such as REST, SOAP and/or Event Driven architecture
- Any experience on Salesforce Einstein is a bonus, but not required
- All certifications are viewed as highly appreciated, especially Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification and Salesforce Platform Developer Certifications
Ideally 3 - 5 years experience from Salesforce development, especially experience from ISV partners appreciated